Since its conception in 2005, Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner has provided a comprehensive set of security analysis tools to countless web designers, administrators, and consultants around the world; and has successfully protected thousands of web applications from the ever-present threat of hackers.
Over the years, the numerous customers and testers of WVS have contributed priceless feedback to its design, which is why Acunetix is reaching out to its community of users to muster their ideas and help shape the future of the powerful tool known as WVS.
Voice your thoughts, join the community
It's time your voices are heard.
If you're still unfamiliar with Acunetix WVS, browse to http://www.acunetix.com/vulnerability-scanner/download.htm to see for yourself how WVS will empower you with the tools you need to identify and repair all the exploitable vulneravilities which put your site at risk. Downloading the trial version is a quick and simple process, and installing WVS requires no additional components or complicated set-ups.
After taking WVS for a spin, navigate to http://ideas.acunetix.com to start contributing to the pool of ideas and suggestions. To get you started, here are a few good reasons to jump on the ideas bandwagon:
- The Acunetix Ideas platform is the best way to ensure we are instantly aware of your ideas and suggestions
- Vote for other ideas suggested by community members to increase their chance of being included in future Acunetix builds
- Watch the evolution of Acunetix in realtime as the most popular ideas float to the top
- Subscribe to the feed of ideas to learn how other community members would like to secure their sites
- Subscribe to the comments feed for your idea to see what other users have to say about your idea
We look forward to learning more about how you think Acunetix WVS can put your mind at rest by keeping your site secure. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to remain in touch; and don't forget to spread to word.