Acunetix WVS will be exhibited at the 2011 Globaltek Security Conference — held on the 26th of October 2011 at the Hotel Dann Carlton in Bogotá, Colombia. Entry to the conference is free of charge, and the topics covered are guaranteed to be of interest to both businesses and individuals alike.
Following are the highlights of the event, as well as the decades of experience in security technology covered by the conference’s lecturers:
- Resilience: convergence of security, IT governance and business continuity
- Computing in the cloud: considerations and concerns about the new risks
- Sensitive information focused on the gateway. Depth, analysis, content, and context
- Risk analysis and information classification
- Virtualized environments: the new challenge for IT security professionals
- Government security: the contribution IT security to business success
- SAAS: Security As A Service — The pros and cons
- Logs & Management: is correlation of events better in the cloud?
- … and lots more!
So if IT security and technology is your passion, and you’re in Bogotá on the 26th of October, then this event is one you surely can’t afford to miss.