Acunetix distributor DS TEAM will be hosting a conference at the HackXColombia 2011 expo held on the 8th October 2011 at the University Corporation for sabaneta J. Emilio Valderrama. The main objective of this event is to raise awareness and funds for children with disabilities and limited opportunities in Colombia, while delivering conferences and workshops on hacking and security technologies to the passionate members of Colombia's security community.
Following is a preview of the exciting and interesting activities held at this year's HackXColombia event:
- Spray-JIT-SU: Implications for interpreted languages in Web environments
- Python hacking
- Practical Attacks on Web applications using pre-designed virtual machines
- Architecture and Punishment of denial of service attacks distributed in Colombia
Workshops and Seminars
- Practical Hacking in 5 phases
- Intrusions and Audit ARMITAGE Metasploit
- Making SSH, Apache and Tomcat safer
- David Mora (Master Engineer)
- Juan David López (Master Engineer)
- Ricardo Yepes (Engineer)
- Manuel Enrique Gonzalez Ramirez (Engineer)
- Esteban López Peláez (Engineer)
For all Colombian security enthusiasts, or anyone who happens to be in Colombia around the 8th of October, this is an event that shouldn't be missed. The complete event schedule is also available online.