The Maintenance Agreement (MA) entitles the license holder to free software version upgrades (Upgrade Insurance), as well as email and phone support (Support). This includes patches, updates as well as new versions. If MA is not included in the part number you are about to purchase, you can purchase an MA package no later than 30 days from the lapse of the first year following DOWNLOAD or ACTIVATION of the full license. The same 30-day grace period applies when an MA expires and is up for renewal.
The MA is based on a “Use it or Lose it” principle. If the right to upgrade to the latest version is not invoked by installing the latest version of the Acunetix software and reactivating the license key before the expiry date of the MA, that right will be lost when the MA expires. If you do not purchase or renew a MA package and wish to upgrade to the latest version once a new version is released, you will need to purchase a version upgrade.
Acunetix Maintenance Agreement Summary
- The MA is valid for free for one year on perpetual licenses.
- The MA must be purchased within 30 days after the lapse of one year following the activation date of the license.
- The MA must be renewed within 30 days from expiry (perpetual licenses only).
- The MA may only be purchased in 1-year intervals or in multiples of one year.
- The MA may only be purchased for a perpetual license and is included in the one year subscription license.
- Use it or Lose it.