Build v10.0.20150623 – 24th June 2015 – NEW VERSION
- New Login Sequence Recorder which supports Single-Sign-On (SSO) and OAuth-based authentication.
- Database of 1200 WordPress-specific vulnerabilities, including checks for WordPress core and popular WordPress plugins.
- Improved scanning of Java / J2EE web applications
- Improved scanning of Restful Web Services, including parsing of WADL files
- Improved scanning of web applications implemented in Ruby on Rails
- Detection of XML External Entity (XXE) via REST APIs
- Crawling a website can now be pre-seeded using HAR files and exports from Fiddler, Burp, Selenium and the Acunetix Sniffer
- Introduced the detection of links to websites known to host malware or used for phishing
- Improved support for WSDL-based web services by introducing support for