Is analysis and process improvement in your DNA? Do you understand how to transform business needs into technical requirements? Do flowcharts make you happy? If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet you. We are seeking a capable, motivated Business Information and Process Analyst who will be responsible for collecting, compiling, analyzing, submitting and/or reporting on Acunetix-related data.
The Business Information Analyst will be required to:
- Work closely with the Operations Manager and CEO on operational processes, required integrations, and management information
- Compose data queries to generate the required reports as well as provide some insight on the information provided
- Develop a thorough understanding of the multiple systems in place and understand the business process implications
- Rapidly assist in the implementation of change with a view to minimize disruption through dependencies
- Create process flows that map current procedures and workflows
- Translate regulatory requirements into functional technical requirements
- Analyse management KPI tracking requirements to create KPI reports on a monthly basis
- Deal with sensitive and confidential material and implement systems with security in mind.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- An ability to develop workflows to automate tasks and processes
- Experience in Scripting, SQL and APIs
- Knowledge of database design principles
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel
- An ability to quickly pick up new skills/knowledge as required
- Good documentation skills with the ability to articulate complex topics in a concise manner
- Proficiency in both Windows and Linux will be considered an asset
- An IT degree or work experience to compensate.
The right applicant will be offered a competitive salary and provided with product and sector training. We also offer a luxurious working environment located in Portomaso Tower. So if you are ready for a new challenge, send your C.V. with a clear reference to the post you are applying for to: firstname.lastname@example.org