At Acunetix our mission is to secure websites all around the globe. We are proud of our position as the pioneers in website security, with the development of a Web Vulnerability Scanner, a software solution which mimics hackers, enabling website owners to stay one step ahead of malicious intruders. You will be learning new skills every day in a company that generously rewards entrepreneurial spirit, leadership skills and resourcefulness in a fun environment.
As a Channel Account Manager for Acunetix your primary responsibility is responsible for identifying, developing, and expanding relationships with distributors and resellers. Duties of a channel account manager may include training, mentoring, and motivating channel partners in the assigned territory; generating additional demand through partner events; studying the market for newer trends and reporting the same to the management; monitoring pricing policies; making sure that channel partners sign proper contracts/agreements; managing channel conflicts; training or mentoring trainee channel account managers; and fostering relationships between channel partners and sales.
Successful candidates will possess strong critical thinking skills, executive presence, and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you have a passion for growing a business and proven track record of success, we want to hear from you.
Channel Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Develop and leverage executive partner relationships to grow Acunetix across all levels of the partnership
- Generate enthusiasm and passion for Acunetix products among partner sales and engineering teams
- Maintain quarterly business plans
- Develop and oversee marketing and incentive programs to drive sales
- Coordinate sales and technical training for partners
- Facilitate communications and deal flow between our sales reps
- Collaborate with the Nationals Channel Team to support the overall growth of our channel program, development of partner facing collateral and sales tools, tracking and internal communication tools, and marketing programs
- 3-5+ years of experience in sales or channel management.
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Desire to build a world class channel program
- Tenacious and aggressive “hunter” mentality
- Strong executive presence and financial acumen
The right applicants will be offered a competitive salary and provided with product and sector training. So if you are ready for a new challenge, send your C.V. with a clear reference to the post you are applying for to: email@example.com