At Acunetix our mission is to secure websites all around the globe. We are proud of our position as the pioneers in website security, with the development of Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner – a software solution which mimics hackers, enabling website owners to stay one step ahead of malicious intruders.
As a result of our strong and continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Credit Control & Finance Clerk to join our Finance Team based in Malta, and who will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
The Credit Control & Finance Clerk will be responsible for:
- Performing day-to-day credit control functions and ensuring timely cash collection
- Following-up on customers for payment on an ongoing basis
- Ensuring that credit terms are adhered to at all times
- Issuing and sending customer statements and reminders
- Liaising with Sales team on a frequent basis to ensure the smooth collection of debt
- Issuing monthly reporting on aged debtors of the Group
- Maintaining a proper log of all credit related correspondence
- Liaising regularly with the Finance Manager on credit related issues
- Assisting with other finance duties including postings, bank payments and reconciliations
- Performing other ad hoc duties as required
Required attributes, skills and experience
- Target driven and deadline oriented
- Confident, assertive and persistent
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Has an eye for detail, be accurate and able to work with minimum supervision
- Past experience in credit control is considered an asset
- Advanced level of education in accounting is preferred
- Proficient with MS Office products
- Ability to work in a cross cultural team environment
If you’re interested, send your C.V. with a clear reference to the post you are applying for to: email@example.com. The right applicant will be offered a competitive remuneration package, free healthcare and a luxurious working environment.