At Acunetix our mission is to secure websites all around the globe. We are proud of our position as the pioneers in website security, with the development of a Web Vulnerability Scanner, a software solution which mimics hackers, enabling website owners to stay one step ahead of malicious intruders. As part of our expansion, we are seeking a Global Channel Sales Director to join our team in Malta, reporting to the Chief Revenue Office.
The Global Channel Sales Director role is focused on establishing, maintaining, and expanding relationships with US, EMEA and APAC channel partners to achieve sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. He/she will be leading a team that represents and builds business deals for a range of Acunetix web application security products and services to partners. The successful candidate will have 10-20 years of channel management experience, preferably in the web application security space and have a working knowledge of the relevant partner eco-systems/platforms in the US, EMEA and APAC. The candidate’s channel sales background should show experience creating channels in SaaS and Security fields, and other sell through channels.
- Defines global channel strategy, targets and resourcing requirements in conjunction with the CRO
- Recruits, leads and manages a global channel sales team, as required to achieve agreed channel sales objectives
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, customer success and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner territory
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Manages potential channel conflict with other Acunetix sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel sales rules of engagement
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drives adoption of Acunetix sales processes and programs among assigned partners.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Ability to enthusiastically evangelize web application security best practices and Acunetix technology to strategic referral and reseller partners and their customers
- Experienced sales manager who can take leadership role within broader sales team as well as representing channel perspective
- Desire to own all parts of a partner lifecycle, starting with profiling/recruitment through the end partner sales and renewals
- Excellent time management skills
- Mitigate/resolve channel conflict
- Excellent organization skills – attention to detail
- Demonstrated strategic thinking as well as being an independent worker who takes initiative
- Minimum 10-20 years of channel sales experience in a SaaS business-to-business sales environment
- Willingness to travel extensively as required
- Four-year University degree or equivalent work experience
Please send your C.V. with a clear reference to the post you are applying for to: firstname.lastname@example.org