Acunetix is a dynamic software company, developing a cutting-edge tool designed with security professionals in min – to help them secure their websites and web applications from design flaws and hackers. Unlike network security solutions, Acunetix scans websites and web applications by replicating a hacker’s approach to detect vulnerabilities heuristically instead of based on fixed signatures.
Front End Developer will be responsible for:
- Influencing product and interface concepts from their earliest stages
- Writing client-side code to create fast, responsive, future-friendly web applications
- Implementing and maintaining front end development of Web UIs and mobile friendly sites
- Creating design/UX/UI concepts and strategy
- Breaking down and estimating feature requests, improvements and fixes
- Carrying out testing on sites as part of internal processes.
- Experience with React JS, Angular JS, and/or ES6 a huge plus
- Fluent with data, and able to represent data that needs to be prepared and visualized in the browser
- Familiar with test driven development and good engineering practices
- Good understanding of Web systems architecture
- Good understanding of OOP and MVC concepts
- Experience working with databases
- Experience in other development languages would be considered an asset.
Education and experience
The selected candidate should have a university degree in IT or equivalent, backed by at least 3 years working in a similar post. Proficient use of both written and oral English is a must.
How to apply
Send us your application and C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org