As a result of our strong and continued growth, the following opportunity has arisen for a System and Office Administrator to join our technical team in Malta, playing an important role in the company’s continuing expansion plans.
System and Office Administrator
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the System Administrator will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Implementing and maintaining the company’s Active Directory, VPN, DNS, FTP and PBX systems.
- Developing and maintaining scripts and utilities that aid in the operation, automation, and administration of systems, networks, and other operational tasks.
- Monitoring systems for optimum performance and availability
- Implementing system enhancements (software and hardware updates)
- Troubleshooting and resolving internally-reported system problems
- Documenting and implementing system procedures, policies and events
- Performing essential functions required for effective system backup and restore testing
- Implementing and maintaining office and staff security, health and safety.
- Must be available to be on call in case of emergencies.
The successful candidate will possess:
- An ability to develop workflows to automate tasks and processes
- Experience in Scripting, SQL and API
- Good working knowledge of networking, routers, switches, firewalls and virtualization platforms
- Implement systems with security in mind
- Proficient in both Windows and Linux
- Holds an IT degree or work experience to compensate.
The right applicant will be offered a competitive salary and provided with product and sector training. We also offer a luxurious working environment located in Portomaso Tower. So if you are ready for a new challenge, send your C.V. with a clear reference to the post you are applying for to: email@example.com