Can you solve customers’ problems, analyse issues and come up with the solutions? Are you keen to communicate with customers from all over the globe, including many household brand names such as Ryanair, CISCO, NASA among others? Due to strong continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Software Support Engineer to join the Acunetix team in Malta and play an important role in the company’s continuing expansion plans.
The Software Support Engineer will be required to carry out the following duties:
Support the Acunetix products
- Support customers and resellers worldwide via telephone and the Acunetix Support System
- Remotely connect to customers’ installations to troubleshoot their issues
- Review product’s log files to gain further knowledge of problems encountered by customers
- Escalate unresolved support tickets to tier 2 support
- Periodically test and report any problems discovered in the Acunetix products
- Assist the Acunetix sales team, resellers and distributors with technical queries
- Prepare and deliver online technical demonstrations of the products
- Might be required to assist and attend conference and meetings abroad.
Produce Technical Content
- Produce technical write-ups about topics related to the Acunetix products
- Research and keep up to date with new web and network security vulnerabilities
- Suggest new technical content when needed, such as blog posts and articles
- Produce technical videos which would be made available on YouTube.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Knowledge about general IT security
- Experience with Linux, web servers and web technologies
- A good command of verbal and written English
- Holds an IT degree or work experience to compensate.
The right applicant will be offered a competitive salary and provided with product and sector training. So if you are ready for a new challenge, send your C.V. with a clear reference to the post you are applying for to: email@example.com