In Acunetix 360, you can schedule Target scans and Target Group Scans. You can schedule a one-off scan that starts at a predefined date in the future or a recurrent scan that ensures that the Target or Target Groups are kept secure. All the options available for normal scans – such as fixing the maximum scan duration and scan time window – are also available for scheduled scans.
How to Schedule a Target Scan in Acunetix 360
- From the sidebar, click Scans, then Schedule Scan. The New Scheduled Scan page is displayed.
- Choose the Target website to scan, and optionally choose the Scan Profile to use.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the scheduled scan.
- In the Start Time field, select the date and time when the scan should start.
- From the Schedule dropdown, select the required option. The Custom option provides additional scheduling options.
- Complete the remaining Scan Options as outlined in Acunetix 360 Scan Options Fields.
- Click Schedule.
How to Schedule a Group Scan in Acunetix 360
- Log in to Acunetix 360.
- From the sidebar, click Scans, then Schedule Group Scan. The New Scheduled Group Scan page is displayed.
- Select the Target Group to be scanned and optionally the Scan Policy to be used.
- Then, in the Scheduling Options section:
- In the Name field, enter the name to be used for the new Scheduled Scan
- In the Start Time field, click on the calendar symbol, and select the date and time
- From the Schedule dropdown, select the relevant option
- Enable the Customize Scan Time Window checkbox, if required.
- Click Schedule.
How to View Scheduled Scans in Acunetix 360
From the sidebar, click Scans, then Scheduled Scans. The Scheduled Scans page is displayed.
Scheduled Scans Fields
This table lists and explains the columns in the Scheduled Scans page. This is the page in which you view scans that have been scheduled.
This is the name of the scheduled scan.
This is the website or group name for the websites scheduled for scanning.
This indicates if the Scheduled Scan is for a Target or a Target Group.
This is the frequency of the scan.
This is the time when the website was last scanned.
Next Execution Time
This is the time in days, hours and minutes when the next scan in the schedule will take place.