This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS08-060.
Successful exploitation could result in buffer overflow via a specially crafted request. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms08-060.mspx
The flaw is due to an incorrect memory allocation when processing LDAP and LDAPS requests.
Microsoft Windows 2000 Server Service Pack 4 and prior.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Microsoft IIS Security Bypass Vulnerability (970483)
- Microsoft Group Policy Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (3000483)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer mshtml.dll Remote Memory Corruption Vulnerability (942615)
- Microsoft Ancillary Function Driver Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability (956803)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Authentication Bypass and Spoofing Vulnerabilities (2836440)