This host has Adobe Acrobat installed which is prone to unspecified vulnerability.
Successful exploitation allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on the affected system via malicious files. Impact Level: Application/System
Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat version 9.2 For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
An unspecified error in Adobe Acrobat can be exploited to bypass intended file-extension restrictions via unknown vectors.
Adobe Acrobat version 9.x before 9.2 on Windows.
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Dec14 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities -01 May13 (Windows)
- Aastra IP Telephone Hardcoded Telnet Password Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Adobe Dreamweaver Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities-01 Sep13 (Mac OS X)