This host has Adobe Acrobat installed which is prone to unspecified vulnerability.
Successful exploitation allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on the affected system via malicious files. Impact Level: Application/System
Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat version 9.2 For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
An unspecified error in Adobe Acrobat can be exploited to bypass intended file-extension restrictions via unknown vectors.
Adobe Acrobat version 9.x before 9.2 on Windows.
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader Multiple Vulnerabilities -July10 (Windows)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Jun14 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader PDF Handling Code Execution Vulnerability (Windows)
- Adobe Flash Player Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability (Linux)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Aug14 (Windows)