This host is installed with Air and is prone to code execution and denial of service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code or cause a denial of service (memory corruption) via unknown vectors.
Update to Adobe Air version 184.108.40.2060 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
The flaws are due to - An error within an ActiveX Control when checking the URL security domain. - An unspecified error within the NetStream class.
Adobe AIR version prior to 220.127.116.110 on MAC OS X
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVE CVE-2012-0724, CVE-2012-0725, CVE-2012-0772, CVE-2012-0773
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Dec14 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities - Mac OS X
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - November12 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 01 Jan14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader PDF Handling Code Execution Vulnerability (Linux)