This host is installed with Air and is prone to code execution and denial of service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code or cause a denial of service (memory corruption) via unknown vectors.
Update to Adobe Air version 126.96.36.1990 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
The flaws are due to - An error within an ActiveX Control when checking the URL security domain. - An unspecified error within the NetStream class.
Adobe AIR version prior to 188.8.131.520 on MAC OS X
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVE CVE-2012-0724, CVE-2012-0725, CVE-2012-0772, CVE-2012-0773
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Flash Player 'SWF' File Multiple Code Execution Vulnerability - Mac OS X
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities -02 April 13 (Windows)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Jan15 (Windows)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 August 12 (Windows)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities -02 April 13 (Mac OS X)