This host is installed with Adobe AIR and is prone to remote code execution and denial of service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to execute arbitrary code, cause denial of service (memory corruption) and compromise a user's system. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe AIR version 188.8.131.520 or later For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
Flaws are due to multiple unspecified errors.
Adobe AIR before 184.108.40.2060 on Windows
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Adobe Air and Flash Player Multiple Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
- 7T Interactive Graphical SCADA System Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- Active Perl Locale::Maketext Module Multiple Code Injection Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities -01 Feb13 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 01 May14 (Mac OS X)