This host is installed with Adobe Air and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to gain sensitive information or execute arbitrary code in the context of the affected application. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Air version 126.96.36.1990 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
Multiple unspecified errors exists due to memory corruption, buffer overflow that could lead to code execution.
Adobe AIR version 188.8.131.5210 and earlier on Windows
CVE CVE-2012-5274, CVE-2012-5275, CVE-2012-5276, CVE-2012-5277, CVE-2012-5278, CVE-2012-5279, CVE-2012-5280
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities -01 Feb13 (Windows)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 April 13 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities -01 Feb13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Flash Media Server multiple vulnerabilities
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Dec14 (Mac OS X)