This host is installed with Adobe Air and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on the target system or cause a denial of service (memory corruption) via unspecified vectors. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Air version 18.104.22.16810 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
The flaws are due to memory corruption, buffer overflow errors that could lead to code execution.
Adobe AIR version 22.214.171.1240 and earlier on Mac OS X
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 Feb13 (Windows)
- Adobe Flash Media Server Multiple Remote Security Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Air Code Execution and DoS Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Remote Code Execution Vulnerability(Win)
- Adobe Flash Player Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability - 01 Feb14 (Mac OX S)