This host is installed with Adobe Air and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on the target system or cause a denial of service (memory corruption) via unspecified vectors. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Air version 188.8.131.5210 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
The flaws are due to memory corruption, buffer overflow errors that could lead to code execution.
Adobe AIR version 184.108.40.2060 and earlier on Mac OS X
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Air Code Execution and DoS Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Adobe Flash Media Server Multiple Remote Security Vulnerabilities
- Aastra IP Telephone Hardcoded Telnet Password Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 01 Jan14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - October 12 (Windows)