This host is installed with Adobe AIR and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code or cause denial-of-service condition. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to version 22.214.171.12490 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
Multiple flaws due to - Heap based overflow via unspecified vectors. - Integer overflow via unspecified vectors. - Use-after-free errors.
Adobe AIR Version prior to 126.96.36.19990 on Mac OS X.
CVE CVE-2013-0646, CVE-2013-0650, CVE-2013-1371, CVE-2013-1375
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities -01 May13 (Windows)
- Adobe Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - October 12 (Windows)
- Aastra IP Telephone Hardcoded Telnet Password Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader PDF Handling Multiple Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Active Perl Locale::Maketext Module Multiple Code Injection Vulnerabilities (Windows)