This host is installed with Adobe AIR and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code or cause denial-of-service condition. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to version 126.96.36.19990 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
Multiple flaws due to - Heap based overflow via unspecified vectors. - Integer overflow via unspecified vectors. - Use-after-free errors.
Adobe AIR Version prior to 188.8.131.5290 on Mac OS X.
CVE CVE-2013-0646, CVE-2013-0650, CVE-2013-1371, CVE-2013-1375
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader 'printSeps()' Function Heap Corruption Vulnerability
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities -02 April 13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Sep14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe AIR Multiple Vulnerabilities-01 Jan15 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe AIR Security Bypass Vulnerability Jan14 (Mac OS X)