This host is installed with Adobe Air and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to bypass certain security restrictions and compromise a user's system. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe AIR version 18.104.22.168 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/air
Multiple Flaws are due to an unspecified error and an use-after-free error.
Adobe AIR before version 22.214.171.124 on Windows.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVE CVE-2014-0538, CVE-2014-0540, CVE-2014-0541, CVE-2014-0542, CVE-2014-0543, CVE-2014-0544, CVE-2014-0545, CVE-2014-5333
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities -01 Feb13 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Flash Player Buffer Overflow Vulnerability - Apr14 (Linux)
- Adobe AIR Code Execution and DoS Vulnerabilities Nov13 (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities April-2012 (Mac OS X)
- 7T Interactive Graphical SCADA System Multiple Security Vulnerabilities