The host is installed with Adobe Digital Edition and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to gain access to potentially sensitive information when sniffing the network. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to Adobe Digital Edition version 4.0.1 or later. For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html
The flaw exists as sensitive data is insecurely transmitted to adelogs.adobe.com without any encryption.
Adobe Digital Edition version 4.0 on Mac OS X.
Get the installed version of Adobe Digital Edition with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Adobe Reader Multiple Vulnerabilities - Aug07 (Windows)
- Apache Tomcat Remote Code Execution Vulnerability - Sep14
- Apple Safari 'setInterval()' Address Bar Spoofing Vulnerability (Win)
- Adobe Products Unspecified Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability June-2011 (Windows)
- Apache Traffic Server Remote DNS Cache Poisoning Vulnerability