The host is installed with Adobe Digital Edition and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to gain access to potentially sensitive information when sniffing the network. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to Adobe Digital Edition version 4.0.1 or later. For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html
The flaw exists as sensitive data is insecurely transmitted to adelogs.adobe.com without any encryption.
Adobe Digital Edition version 4.0 on Windows.
Get the installed version of Adobe Digital Edition with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Adobe Reader Cross-Site Scripting & Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
- Apple iTunes Insecure Permissions Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Flash Player/Air Multiple Vulnerabilities -feb10 (Win)
- Brother HL-5370DW Printer 'post/panel.html' Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Asterisk CIDR Notation in Access Rule Remote Security Bypass Vulnerability