The host is running Adobe Flash Media Server (FMS), and is prone to video streaming vulnerability.
Successful attack could lead to capture and archive delivered video. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade Adobe Flash Media Server version 3.0.5 or later, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com/products/flashmediaserver/
The security issue is that it is possible to establish RTMPE/RTMPTE sessions to Flash Media Server when SWF verification is not enabled.
Adobe Flash Media Server 3.0 and prior on Windows.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Asterisk CIDR Notation in Access Rule Remote Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Apple Safari Webcore Webkit 'XSSAuditor.cpp' XSS Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Reader 'file://' URL Information Disclosure Vulnerability Feb07 (Windows)
- Adobe Digital Edition Information Disclosure Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Reader Cross-Site Scripting & Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (Windows)