This host is installed with Adobe Flash Player/Air and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to bypass security restrictions. Impact Level: Application
Update to Adobe Air 188.8.131.5230 or Adobe Flash Player 10.0.45.2, http://get.adobe.com/air http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html
Cross domain vulnerabilities present in Adobe Flash Player/Adobe Air allows remote attackers to bypass intended sandbox restrictions and make cross-domain requests via unspecified vectors.
Adobe AIR version prior to 184.108.40.20630 Adobe Flash Player 10 version prior to 10.0.45.2 on Windows
- Apple Safari Multiple Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities-03 Aug14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Flex SDK 'SWF' Files Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (Windows)
- Adobe Products Unspecified Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability June-2011 (Windows)
- Adobe Reader Cross-Site Scripting & Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Flash Player/Air Multiple Vulnerabilities -feb10 (Linux)