This host is installed with Adobe Flash Player and is prone to multiple security bypass vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to bypass certain security restrictions and disclose potentially sensitive information. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Flash Player version 11.7.700.272 or 126.96.36.199 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
Flaw are due to multiple unspecified errors.
Adobe Flash Player version before 11.7.700.272 and 11.8.x through 12.0.x before 188.8.131.52 on Mac OS X
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Apple Safari Secure Cookie Security Bypass Vulnerability (Windows)
- Active Perl CGI.pm 'Set-Cookie' and 'P3P' HTTP Header Injection Vulnerability (Win)
- Adobe Reader Plugin Signature Bypass Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Apache Tomcat AJP Request Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Adobe Reader Privelege Escalation Vulnerability - Jul07 (Mac OS X)