This host is installed with Adobe Flash Player and is prone to multiple security bypass vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to bypass certain security restrictions and disclose potentially sensitive information. Impact Level: System/Application
Update to Adobe Flash Player version 11.7.700.272 or 188.8.131.52 or later, For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
Flaw are due to multiple unspecified errors.
Adobe Flash Player version before 11.7.700.272 and 11.8.x through 12.0.x before 184.108.40.206 on Windows
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Adobe LiveCycle Designer Untrusted Search Path Vulnerability (Windows)
- CA Gateway Security Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 03 Mar14
- Asterisk Missing ACL Check Remote Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Apple Safari Multiple Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities-03 Aug14 (Mac OS X)