This host is installed with Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Reader or Acrobat and is prone to cross-site scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. Impact Level: Application/System
Upgrade to Adobe Flash Player version 10.3.181.22 or later. For details refer, http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
The flaw is caused by improper validation of certain unspecified input, which allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via unspecified vectors.
Adobe Flash Player versions prior to 10.3.181.22 on Windows. Adobe Reader and Acrobat X versions 10.0.3 and prior on Windows.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Apple Safari Multiple Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities-02 Aug14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Flex SDK 'SWF' Files Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (Windows)
- Adobe Reader Plugin Signature Bypass Vulnerability (Windows)
- Apple iTunes Multiple Vulnerabilities - Apr10
- Apple Mac OS X Multiple Vulnerabilities - 02 Jan14