This host is installed with Adobe Reader and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to obtain sensitive information. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Reader version 8.1.2 or later. For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/reader
Flaw is due to some unspecified error.
Adobe Reader version 8 and prior on Linux.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Apple Safari 'Webkit' Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 Feb15 (Mac OS X)
- Apple Safari 'Webkit' Information Disclosure Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Products Unspecified Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability June-2011 (Windows)
- Arora Common Name SSL Certificate Spoofing Vulnerability (Linux)
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 03 Mar14