This host is installed with Adobe Reader and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to obtain sensitive information. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Reader version 8.1.2 or later. For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/reader
Flaw is due to some unspecified error.
Adobe Reader version 8 and prior on Mac OS X.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Adobe Flash Player Unspecified Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability June-2011 (Linux)
- Asterisk SIP REGISTER Response Username Enumeration Vulnerability
- AVG Anti-Virus 'hcp://' Protocol Handler Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Apple Safari Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Flex SDK 'SWF' Files Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (Windows)