This host is installed with Adobe Reader and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to conduct denial of service, memory corruption and execution of arbitrary code. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Reader 8.0 or later. For updates refer to http://get.adobe.com/reader
Flaw exist due to unspecified error within Adobe PDF specification.
Adobe Reader before version 8.0 on Windows.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Adobe Reader 'file://' URL Information Disclosure Vulnerability Feb07 (Mac OS X)
- Apple Safari Webcore Webkit 'XSSAuditor.cpp' XSS Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Apple Safari Webkit Multiple Vulnerabilities - March 2011
- Adobe Reader Plugin Signature Bypass Vulnerability (Windows)
- Apache Tomcat servlet/JSP container default files