This host is installed with Adobe Reader and is prone to Denial of Service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to execute arbitrary code or cause a denial of service via a crafted PDF document. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Adobe Reader version 9.3.2 or later, For updates refer to http://www.adobe.com
The flaw is due to an error in 'custom heap management system', allows the attackers to execute arbitrary code via a crafted program that is specified in a PDF document.
Adobe Reader version 9.3.1 on Linux.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Adobe Flash Player/Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - August10 (Win)
- Asterisk SIP Channel Driver Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Linux)
- Freeciv Multiple Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerabilities
- Google Chrome Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - February 11(Windows)
- ClamAV Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win)