This host is installed with aMSN and is prone to session hijack vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let attackers to hijack a session by visiting an unattended workstation. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to the aMSN version 0.97.1, For updates refer to http://sourceforge.net/projects/amsn/files/
The flaw is due to the error in 'login_screen.tcl' which saves a password after logout which allows attackers to hijack a session.
aMSN vesrion prior to 0.97.1
- Adobe Reader Information Disclosure & Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Apache Traffic Server Remote DNS Cache Poisoning Vulnerability
- Asterisk RTP Comfort Noise Processing Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Apple Safari 'Webkit' Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 Feb15 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Reader Information Disclosure Vulnerability Jun05 (Mac OS X)