Requesting the URI /server-info gives information about your Apache configuration.
If you don't use this feature, comment the appropriate section in your httpd.conf file. If you really need it, limit its access to the administrator's machine.
- Adobe Reader Plugin Signature Bypass Vulnerability (Windows)
- Adobe Reader Cross-Site Scripting & Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
- Apple Mac OS X Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Asterisk CIDR Notation in Access Rule Remote Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Asterisk SIP REGISTER Response Username Enumeration Vulnerability