Requesting the URI /server-info gives information about your Apache configuration.
If you don't use this feature, comment the appropriate section in your httpd.conf file. If you really need it, limit its access to the administrator's machine.
- Adobe Flash Player Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities - 01 Feb14 (Linux)
- Adobe Products Unspecified Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability June-2011 (Windows)
- Apple Safari Webkit Multiple Vulnerabilities - March 2011
- Apple iTunes Multiple Vulnerabilities - Apr10
- Avant Browser Address Bar Spoofing Vulnerability