This host is running Apache Tomcat and is prone to remote denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (thread consumption) by using a 'Content-Length: 0' AJP request to trigger a hang in request processing. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to version 8.0.4 or later. For updates refer to refer http://tomcat.apache.org
The flaw is due to an error in java/org/apache/coyote/ajp/AbstractAjpProcessor.java
Apache Tomcat 8.x before 8.0.4
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Apple Safari Address Bar Spoofing Vulnerability june-10 (Win)
- Apache Tomcat Default Accounts
- Adobe Reader 'file://' URL Information Disclosure Vulnerability Feb07 (Linux)
- Apple iTunes Tutorials Window Security Bypass Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Apple Safari Webkit Multiple Vulnerabilities - May13 (Mac OS X)