This host is running Apache Tomcat and is prone to remote code execution vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to upload malicious script and execute the arbitrary code. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to version 7.0.40 or later. For updates refer to refer http://tomcat.apache.org/
The error exists as the program does not properly verify or sanitize user-uploaded files.
Apache Tomcat version 7.x before 7.0.40
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Adobe Flash Player Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities - 01 Feb14 (Linux)
- Apache Tomcat Remote Code Execution Vulnerability - Sep14
- Adobe Flash Media Server Video Stream Capture Security Issue
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Vulnerabilities - 02 Mar14
- Apple Safari 'background' Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability