This host is installed with Apple Safari and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to bypass a sandbox protection mechanism, execute arbitrary code with root privileges via unknown vectors and corrupt memory. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Apple Safari version 6.1.3 or 7.0.3 or later, For updates refer to 'http://www.apple.com/support'
Flaws are due to muliple unspecified errors in the WebKit
Apple Safari version 6.x before 6.1.3 and 7.x before 7.0.3 on Mac OS X
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVE CVE-2014-1297, CVE-2014-1298, CVE-2014-1299, CVE-2014-1301, CVE-2014-1302, CVE-2014-1304, CVE-2014-1305, CVE-2014-1307, CVE-2014-1308, CVE-2014-1309, CVE-2014-1310, CVE-2014-1311, CVE-2014-1312, CVE-2014-1313
CVSS Base Score: 6.8
- Aardvark Topsites Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Apple Safari Multiple Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities-01 Aug14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Flash Player Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities - 01 Feb14 (Mac OS X)
- Adobe Reader Unspecified Vulnerability (Windows)
- Adobe Reader Cross-Site Scripting & Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (Linux)