This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS08-030.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code with elevated privileges by rapidly sending a large number of specially crafted SDP (Service Discovery Protocol) packets to the vulnerable system. Impact Level: System.
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms08-030.mspx
The flaw is due to an error in the Bluetooth stack when processing large number of service description requests.
Microsoft Windows XP SP2/SP3.
- Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC) Library Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2500212)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (931768)
- Microsoft Active Accessibility Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2623699)
- Host Integration Server RPC Service Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (956695)
- ISA Server 2000 and Proxy Server 2.0 Internet Content Spoofing (888258)