This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS08-030.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code with elevated privileges by rapidly sending a large number of specially crafted SDP (Service Discovery Protocol) packets to the vulnerable system. Impact Level: System.
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms08-030.mspx
The flaw is due to an error in the Bluetooth stack when processing large number of service description requests.
Microsoft Windows XP SP2/SP3.
- Microsoft Group Policy Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (3000483)
- Microsoft IIS Authentication Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (982666)
- Microsoft Excel Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (968557)
- Microsoft Bluetooth Stack Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2566220)
- Microsoft GDI+ Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2489979)