The file viewcode.asp is a default IIS files which can give a malicious user a lot of unnecessary information about your file system or source files. Specifically, viewcode.asp can allow a remote user to potentially read any file on a webserver hard drive. Example, http://target/pathto/viewcode.asp?source=../../../../../../autoexec.bat
If you do not need these files, then delete them, otherwise use suitable access control lists to ensure that the files are not world-readable.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server JSF Application Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Ecava IntegraXor Account Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache UserDir Sensitive Information Disclosure
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Admin Console Cross-site Scripting Vulnerability
- Cherokee Web Server Malformed Packet Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability