This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS10-100.
Successful exploitation could allow an attacker to bypass security restrictions and gain the privileges. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS10-100.mspx
Consent UI does not properly process a registry key that has been set to a specific value.
Microsoft Windows 7. Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 2 and prior. Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 and prior.
- Microsoft Bluetooth Stack Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2566220)
- Microsoft DirectShow Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2845187)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (939653)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Authentication Bypass and Spoofing Vulnerabilities (2836440)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2693777)