This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS10-100.
Successful exploitation could allow an attacker to bypass security restrictions and gain the privileges. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS10-100.mspx
Consent UI does not properly process a registry key that has been set to a specific value.
Microsoft Windows 7. Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 2 and prior. Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 and prior.
- Microsoft Group Policy Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (3000483)
- Microsoft Excel Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (956416)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Multiple Code Execution Vulnerabilities (974455)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Multiple Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities (2870699)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2769324)