Microsoft Internet Explorer is affected by multiple critical vulnerabilities. These vulnerabilities could allow remote code execution each via a different attack vector.
Microsoft has released an update to correct this issue, you can download it from the following web site: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms07-016.mspx
- Microsoft Excel Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (956416)
- Microsoft DHTML Editing Component ActiveX Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (956844)
- Microsoft DirectShow Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (961373)
- Microsoft DirectAccess Security Advisory (2862152)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Multiple Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities (2870699)