Microsoft Internet Explorer is affected by multiple critical vulnerabilities. These vulnerabilities could allow remote code execution each via a different attack vector.
Microsoft has released an update to correct this issue, you can download it from the following web site: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms07-016.mspx
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (928090)
- Microsoft .NET Framework and Microsoft Silverlight Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (2651026)
- IE 5.01 5.5 6.0 Cumulative patch (890923)
- Flaw in Microsoft VM Could Allow Code Execution (810030)
- Microsoft Help and Support Center Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2229593)