Distributed Computing Environment (DCE) services running on the remote host can be enumerated by connecting on port 135 and doing the appropriate queries. An attacker may use this fact to gain more knowledge about the remote host.
filter incoming traffic to this port.
- Microsoft Digital Certificates Security Advisory (2916652)
- Microsoft Office Excel ReadAV Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability
- Microsoft ASP.NET Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows TLS/SSL Spoofing Vulnerability (977377)
- Microsoft RDP Server Private Key Information Disclosure Vulnerability