This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS08-059.
Successful exploitation could allow local attackers to bypass the authentication mechanism and can access administrative functionalities via a specially crafted RPC request. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms08-059.mspx
The issue is due to an error in the SNA Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service.
Microsoft Host Integration Server 2000/2004/2006 (Server) on Windows. Microsoft Host Integration Server 2000/2004 (Client) on Windows.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Microsoft .NET Framework and Microsoft Silverlight Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (2651026)
- Microsoft Wireless LAN AutoConfig Service Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (970710)
- Microsoft Hyper-V Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2893986)
- Microsoft Excel Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (968557)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (937143)