This host is missing important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS08-065.
Successful exploitation could allow remote code execution by sending a specially crafted RPC request and can take complete control of an affected system. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS08-065.mspx
The flaw exists due to a boundary error when parsing RPC requests to the Message Queuing (MSMQ).
Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 and prior.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- IE 5.01 5.5 6.0 Cumulative patch (890923)
- Microsoft Comctl32 Integer Overflow Vulnerability (2864058)
- Buffer Overrun in the ListBox and in the ComboBox (824141)
- Microsoft Filter Pack Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2801261)
- Microsoft Foundation Classes Could Allow Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2387149)