This host is missing important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS08-065.
Successful exploitation could allow remote code execution by sending a specially crafted RPC request and can take complete control of an affected system. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS08-065.mspx
The flaw exists due to a boundary error when parsing RPC requests to the Message Queuing (MSMQ).
Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 and prior.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Microsoft Internet Explorer HTML Rendering Remote Memory Corruption Vulnerability (944533)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (956390)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2484015)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2800277)
- Embedded OpenType Font Engine Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (982132)