This host is missing important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS08-065.
Successful exploitation could allow remote code execution by sending a specially crafted RPC request and can take complete control of an affected system. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS08-065.mspx
The flaw exists due to a boundary error when parsing RPC requests to the Message Queuing (MSMQ).
Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 and prior.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Microsoft Excel Could Allow Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (954066)
- Microsoft Group Policy Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (3000483)
- Microsoft DHTML Editing Component ActiveX Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (956844)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (928090)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (939653)