This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS10-011.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to monitor all actions performed by other logged-in users or run arbitrary code in kernel mode. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms10-011.mspx
The issue is caused by an error in the 'Client/Server Run-time Subsystem' (CSRSS) that does not properly terminate user processes when a user logs out.
Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 and prior Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 and prior Microsoft Windows 2003 Service Pack 2 and prior
- Microsoft Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Privilege Elevation Vulnerabilities (2778344)
- Microsoft SharePoint Multiple Privilege Escalation Vulnerabilities (2451858)
- Microsoft Products HTML Sanitisation Component XSS Vulnerability (2741517)
- Microsoft Windows Kernel Denial of Service Vulnerability (2556532)
- Microsoft RDP flaws could allow sniffing and DOS(Q324380)