This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS14-085.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to make use of uninitialized memory and potentially gain access to sensitive stack information. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, https://technet.microsoft.com/library/security/MS14-085
The flaw is due to error in the graphics component that is triggered during the parsing of malformed JPEG DHT values
Microsoft Windows 2003 x32/x64 Edition Service Pack 2 and prior Microsoft Windows Vista x32/x64 Edition Service Pack 2 and prior Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x32/x64 Edition Service Pack 2 and prior Microsoft Windows 7 x32/x64 Edition Service Pack 1 and prior Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Edition Service Pack 1 and prior Microsoft Windows 8 x32/x64 Microsoft Windows 8.1 x32/x64 Edition Microsoft Windows Server 2012/R2
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
- Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2873872)
- Microsoft RDP flaws could allow sniffing and DOS(Q324380)
- Microsoft Office Web Apps Remote Code Execution vulnerability (2904244)
- Microsoft Report Viewer Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2578230)
- Microsoft Silverlight Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2890788)