This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS14-025.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker could decrypt the passwords and use them to elevate privileges on the domain. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, https://technet.microsoft.com/library/security/ms14-025
Flaw is due the way Active Directory distributes passwords that are configured using Group Policy preferences.
Microsoft Windows 8 x32/x64 Microsoft Windows 8.1 x32/x64 Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Microsoft Windows 7 x32/x64 Service Pack 1 and prior Microsoft Windows Vista x32/x64 Service Pack 2 and prior Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Service Pack 1 and prior Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x32/x64 Service Pack 2 and prior
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
- Microsoft Windows Kernel Denial of Service Vulnerability (2556532)
- Flaw in SMB Signing Could Enable Group Policy to be Modified (329170)
- Microsoft IIS FTP Connection Status Request Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Privilege Elevation Vulnerabilities (2778344)
- Microsoft RDP flaws could allow sniffing and DOS(Q324380)