This host is missing important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS00-030.
Successful exploitation could slow the servers response or stop it altogether. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms00-030
The flaw is due to error in IIS, If a malicious user request a file from a web server via an URL containing specially malformed file extension data, the server will become unresponsive for some period of time.
Microsoft Internet Information Server 4.0/5.0
- Microsoft InfoPath HTML Sanitisation Component XSS Vulnerability (2821818)
- Microsoft Windows 'HTTP.sys' Denial of Service Vulnerability (2829254)
- Microsoft Report Viewer Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2578230)
- Microsoft Exchange and Windows SMTP Service Denial of Service Vulnerability (981832)
- Microsoft Group Policy Preferences Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2962486)