This host is missing important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS00-030.
Successful exploitation could slow the servers response or stop it altogether. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms00-030
The flaw is due to error in IIS, If a malicious user request a file from a web server via an URL containing specially malformed file extension data, the server will become unresponsive for some period of time.
Microsoft Internet Information Server 4.0/5.0
- Microsoft .NET Framework Security Bypass Vulnerability (2984625)
- Microsoft SharePoint Multiple Privilege Elevation Vulnerabilities (2695502)
- Microsoft Window Audio Service Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (3005607)
- Microsoft Windows Digital Signatures Denial of Service Vulnerability (2868626)
- Microsoft Exchange and Windows SMTP Service Denial of Service Vulnerability (981832)