This host is missing important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS00-030.
Successful exploitation could slow the servers response or stop it altogether. Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms00-030
The flaw is due to error in IIS, If a malicious user request a file from a web server via an URL containing specially malformed file extension data, the server will become unresponsive for some period of time.
Microsoft Internet Information Server 4.0/5.0
- Microsoft SharePoint Business Productivity Server RCE Vulnerability (2904244)
- Microsoft MS00-058 security check
- Microsoft Windows Kernel Mode Drivers Privilege Escalation Vulnerabilities (979559)
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Tampering Vulnerability (2969259)
- Microsoft ISA Server DNS - Denial Of Service (MS03-009)