This host is missing an important security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS14-055.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to conduct cross-site scripting attacks and cause a DoS (Denial of Service). Impact Level: Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms14-055
Multiple flaws exist due to, - An unspecified error when handling exceptions. - Certain unspecified input is not properly sanitised before being returned to the user. - Another unspecified error.
Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Microsoft Lync Server 2013
Get the vulnerable file version and check appropriate patch is applied or not.
- Microsoft IIS FTP Connection Status Request Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Microsoft DirectShow Elevation of Privileges Vulnerability (2975681)
- Microsoft SharePoint SafeHTML Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities (2412048)
- Microsoft Windows DNS Server Denial of Service Vulnerability (2647170)
- Microsoft JScript and VBScript Scripting Engines Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2475792)