This vulnerability could cause a IIS 5.0 web server to send the source code of certain types of web files to a visiting user.
Microsoft has released a patch to fix this issue, download it from the following website: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms00-058.mspx
- Microsoft Office Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability (3033857)
- Microsoft Windows Netlogon Service Denial of Service Vulnerability (2207559)
- Microsoft Window XML Core Services Information Disclosure Vulnerability (2966061)
- Exchange 2000 Exhaust CPU Resources (Q320436)
- Microsoft ISA Server and Forefront Threat Management Gateway DoS Vulnerability (961759)